Wednesday, October 29, 2008

alright... so it's been 2 weeks now...

well.. i'm on vacation (again). didn't go anywhere.
heard back on the prop-claims interview-- didnt get it.
heard back on the non-imp interview-- didn't get it.
she's submitting me on another prop-claims position... er... well...
there will be a new position up for review.. if it 'passes' then she'll submit me.

mum is still freaked out about my living sitch.. but that's life i suppose..
no other news on my work stuff. i have no other interviews or job offers lined up. I submitted on 2 bookkeeping jobs on craigslist.. now just waiting for someone to notice me.

our new baby lilli is fun! she screams if we're home but leave the room.
she screams if she's outside her cage but not ON you. that's when we hear all her sounds.
she peeps, she cat-calls, she giggle...
she chuckles, she awww's, she hello's...
she sounds like a cell phone, she sounds like a dinaosaur,
she sounds like a hawk, she sounds like a smoke detector,
she has attacked the dog, she has attacked the cat..
she has even had a face-off with the cat.
she is so sure she's invincible, but obviously we know she is not.

No comments: