Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Motel 6 -- We'll keep the light on for you!

So, we (finally) got our room.  I reserved it before work yesterday.  I checked in on my lunch break (5:15), then put my things in the room and went back to work.  I called him when I got off work, to tell him I was going to the room.  He said he'd be there in about an hour. 

So I went and got all comfortable watching tv (that's my curse in any hotel room... watching the cable tv).  He called 45 minutes later that he was on his way, and what room#?   His friends had kidnapped him to the local bar so that's why he wasn't there right away.  He snuck away when the chance was right.  

We spent a wonderful (belated) birthday watching tv and talking and relaxing.  It was great.  Every moment I spend with him is wonderful.  I swear things weren't like this before.  Well, maybe in the beginning.  But then, after a while, we just hung out together, not even talking.  We were together because we were together.  Now?  We actually enjoy each other's company.  The moments are better. 

No comments: