Monday, March 6, 2006

Howdy! Howdy! Howdy!

Okay... so the new job is fine so far... I like it.  But it's still new.    Ask me after a few months... when I'm tired, and it's hot, and I'm lazy!    My family doesn't know yet so let's see how long I can keep it a secret. 

I know now that I'll definitely be needing the extra money.  I might be moving.  Well, my sister might be moving.  And I can either move with her for an increase in rent... or I can stay where I'm at and take on a few roommates.  Either way, there are some adjustments I have to make. 

Like, if I stay where I'm at, I'll have to buy some new furniture & appliances because all I have is the stuff in my room.  And that sure as heck isn't enough to fill a house... let alone a kitchen & laundry room...

Or, if I move, I'll definitely have to get my butt in gear and get a new job... and sell some stuff.  My "new" room would be smaller, so that would require downsizing my "junk" a bit...

I'll figure that out.

I have another interview this Wednesday... I guess I did make a good impression.  I hope they are still as nice as they were before... not as strict the 2nd time around...

No comments: