Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I can totally hear again these days.. all is normal is again.

one of my friends that is getting canned - he has an interview tomorrow 10am in my area.. not sure where exactly the openings are.. I don't know if he'll be with me.. or with my friend Ben. it just so happens that in his department, everyone (yes, everyone) got laid off.. they have 2 weeks to find something, or they end up on unemployment (after their severance money runs out).

yesterday was a very boring day at work.. we get the new weekly report on Monday afternoons so I always have to occupy my time until then.. 5 hours of ??? yesterday the report didn't come so that was 8 hours of ??? at 3:20, I got a list of loans to help someone else out. but i have no clue what he does, so i wasn't much help.. then today, i got another stack of 'wait' loans.. yep, still waiting on those too. tomorrow, I finally get real work - 2 days of nothing is not fun.. i miss my old job. stressful, yeah.. but always busy!

No comments: