Sunday, July 24, 2011

Wednesday & Thursday, I was in a funk.. wasn't feeling so well at work, at all..wasn't the kind of thing to take off work for though so I had to just stick it out and bear with it.

things at work were definitely going much better. my new job has been slow and my old job has been busy, so I was back to helping out the old team.. I will continue with that tomorrow at work, until I get my "new" work in the afternoon..

Friday was a pretty boring day.. just work, work, work, and loads of laziness.. then came home and attempted to accompish something productive - cleaning, lundry, organization.. that sort of mumbo jumbo..

Saturday morning was shopping and then pool party at a friend's house. that was "LOTS" of fun.. I never actually went in the water (just put my feet in twice). lots of talking and mingling and socializing.. it was a good time, can't wait to do it again. came home from the pool party to a stinky house. took out the trash, and watched you-tube videos.. then off to bed..

got up this morning and it was still stinky!! looked around for what could be the problem. finally found it..

we had gone to the asian market "Island Pacific".. what did we buy? geeze, what DIDN'T we buy?? beef bones, fish, shrimp, spices, herbs, veggies.. I think there was lots more to it.. I just know we had to un-pack the fridge, re-arrange the fridge shelves, and re-pack the fridge to fit a lot of it in. That's when we left for the pool party..

This morning.. nasty smell.. still made Ronnie nauseous.. I started desperately searching for where the smell was coming from - finally found it on the kitchen island - grocery bag with 2 produce bags inside - inside those "produce bags"? large shrimp & medium shrimp - nasty smell!! now the dumpster trash can stinks.. thankfully WM comes tomorrow.. but it's 90-something outside.. those rotten shrimps are cooking out there! ick!! =P

really not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow - why is work never fun? i really wanna home job so I can do my job without dealing with office politics & office drama..

No comments: